Don't miss this rare opportunity, you will never see oceanfront villas built to these standards at this price again! Indigo Bay is the perfect blend of natural urbanism, where environmental features in touch with their surroundings, make it economically, environmentally and socially sustainable. This spectacular 3 bedroom villa offers 2166 sq. ft. of luxurious living space, the unit is 18 ft wide with wall to wall windows, 11 ft ceiling heights on the lower level and 10 ft on the upper level. The master bedroom offers a 5 ft x 18 ft balcony where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the South Sound while you sip your morning coffee in complete privacy or entertain on your rooftop patio.
Our international design team has taken the intentional approach incorporating what matters most into the concept of community with the emphasis on lifestyle and privacy. The design includes flat concrete reinforced roofs, concrete exterior walls and impact reinforced glass - all protected by a 10 ft high seawall. You will experience the true sense of owing your own home on the ocean within a park-like setting with shopping, medical, restaurants, retail and more across the street at Grand Harbour while a short drive down South Sound Rd. takes you to George Town.
Our boutique community of 29 oceanfront townhouse villas also offers the following outstanding features:
- Your choice of unique and upscale materials and interior finishes
- Spectacular panoramic seascapes from every villa
- Ideal oceanfront property to suit your active coastal lifestyle
- Protected serene bay for snorkeling, paddle boarding, and watercraft
- Ground floor terraces with generous private back yard
- Electric vehicle charging stations with every unit
- Common park-like areas for picnics and social gatherings
- 525 sq ft gym and fitness centre on 2nd floor overlooking ocean
- 100 ft x 20 ft salt filtered pool
- Landscaped tropical gardens, park and quiet spaces at the seaside
- Large dock provides walk-out into the bay ending in a beautiful gazebo
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Please visit our website @ www.indigobay.ky or contact the Developer directly by phone at (345) 936-1056, we would love to speak with your about this rare and limited opportunity.
- Posted : 08.26.2020
- Bedrooms : 3
- Sold By : Property Owner
- Pool : Yes
- Boat Dock : Yes