Don't miss this rare opportunity, you will never see oceanfront villas built to these standards at this price again! Indigo Bay is the perfect blend of natural urbanism where environmental features, in touch with their surroundings, make it economically, environmentally and socially sustainable. This spectacular 3 bedroom PLUS study offers 3202 sq ft of luxurious living space, the unit is 20 ft wide with wall to wall windows with 11 ft ceiling heights on the lower level and 10 ft on the upper level. The master bedroom offers a 5 ft x 20 ft balcony where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the South Sound while sipping your morning coffee in complete privacy. This villa also offers a very unique and phenomenal 512 sq ft ROOF TOP PATIO unrivaled in Grand Cayman - complete with Ipe decking, an outdoor kitchen with a built-in BBQ, sink and fridge, a custom jacuzzi with an Ipe skirt to match the deck and a custom designed shade structure.
Our international design team has taken the intentional approach incorporating what matters most into the concept of community with the emphasis on lifestyle and privacy. The design includes flat concrete reinforced roofs, concrete exterior walls and impact reinforced glass - all protected by a 10 ft high seawall. You will experience a true sense of owning your own home on the ocean all within a park-like setting with shopping, medical, restaurants, retail and more across the street at Grand Harbour while a short drive down picturesque South Sound Rd., takes you to George Town.
Our boutique community of 29 OCEANFRONT townhouse villas also offer the following outstanding features:
- Your choice of unique and upscale materials and interior finishes
- Spectacular panoramic seascapes from every villa
- Ideal oceanfront property to suit your active coastal lifestyle
- Protected serene bay for snorkeling, paddle boarding and watercraft
- Ground floor terraces with generous private backyards
- Common park-like areas for picnics and social gatherings
- 525 sq ft gym and fitness centre on 2nd floor overlooking the ocean
- 100 ft x 20 ft salt filtered pool
- Landscaped tropical gardens, park and quiet spaces at the seaside
- Large dock provides walk-out into the bay ending in a beautiful gazebo
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, please visit our website @ www.indigo bay.ky or contact the Developer directly by phone at: (345) 936-1056, we would love to speak to you about this rare and limited opportunity.
- Posted : 08.27.2020
- Bedrooms : 3
- View : Ocean Front
- Pool : Yes
- Boat Dock : Yes