VENDOR PAYS STAMP DUTY AND WOLF/SUB ZERO APPLIANCES ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE PRICE!
Don't miss this rare opportunity, you will never see oceanfront villas built to these standards at this price again! Indigo Bay is the perfect blend of natural urbanism - economically, environmentally and socially sustainable.
- This spectacular 3 bedroom plus study, 3 bath unit, offers 2690 sq. ft of luxurious living space, the unit is 20 ft wide with wall to wall windows and 11 ft ceilings on the lower level and 10 ft on the upper level.
- The master bedroom offers a 5 ft x 20 ft balcony where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the South Sound while you sip your morning coffee in complete privacy.
- Entertain on the large roof top deck complete with outdoor kitchen incl. propane bbq, sink, fridge and jacuzzi along with a shade structure and epay decking.
- Villas include a 9.9 watt solar array plus 2 TESLA Power Wall batteries,
- Each unit comes with a parking stall equipped with a LEVEL 2 electric vehicle charging station.
Our international design team has taken an intentional approach, incorporating what matters most into the concept of community with the emphasis on lifestyle and privacy which begins as you enter your villa through a stunning 8 ft tall mahogany door!
- The design includes flat concrete reinforced roofs, concrete exterior walls and impact reinforced glass - all protected by a 10 ft high seawall.
Our boutique gated community of 29 oceanfront townhouse villas also offers the following outstanding features along with an owner's storage unit.
- Your choice of unique and upscale materials and interior finishes
- Spectacular panoramic seascapes from every villa
- Ideal oceanfront property to suit your active coastal lifestyle
- Protected, serene bay for snorkeling, paddle boarding and watercraft.
- Unique light wells designed throughout
- Ground floor terraces with generous private backyards
- Common park-like area for picnics and social gatherings
- 525 sq. ft. gym and fitness centre
- 100' x 20 ' salt filtered pool
- Landscaped tropical gardens, park and quiet spaces at the seaside
- 170 ft. dock and gazebo
And all just minutes from Grand Harbour restaurants, medical centre, retail and grocery stores just across the street.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION and to download our brochure, please visit our website @ indigobay.ky or contact the Developer directly by phone @ 1-345-936-1056, we would love to speak with you about this rare and limited opportunity and set up a tour!
- Posted : 01.21.2021